Study in Switzerland; apply for 2022/2023 Franklin University International Scholarship Application Form in Switzerland. Start your Franklin University International Scholarship Registration before deadline. Get started below:
Are you interested to further your education? Do you has what it take to school in Oversees, we encourage you to apply for Franklin University Switzerland Scholarship Application Form, form portal is now available for interested and qualified applicants to register online.
We use this medium to inform you that Franklin University Switzerland offers merit scholarships to admitted students who have demonstrated high academic achievement.
Merit scholarships are adjusted to the differing tuition rates for students at Franklin, with the awards ranging from CHF 1’000 to CHF 6’250.
Qualifying Program at Franklin University Switzerland
This merit award is available to qualifying students admitted to one of the following programs:
- MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage
- MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change
- MSIM in Digital Transformation
- MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems
Requirements/Eligibility for Franklin University Switzerland Scholarship Application Form
- be EU and/or EEA citizen;
- demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in Climate Change, Digital Transformation, Sustainable Food Systems, and in the Arts and Cultural Heritage
- have an earned bachelor’s degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record;
- demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland;
- be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland
How to apply for 2022/2023 Franklin University International Scholarship
To apply online, visit Official website
Closing date for 2022/2023 Franklin University Switzerland Scholarship Application Form
Students must submit a complete application for admission by June 15th to be considered for the scholarship for the Fall Intake, or November 15th for the Spring Intake.
Also Read : Ukraine Russia war update